Welcome to the Farmhouse at Winkfield Park
A spectacular 5 bedroom detached family home with charming features, open fireplaces and plenty of outdoor space; located less than 3 miles from Ascot Racecourse
Key featuresBuilt with modern and comfortable living in mind this home perfectly blends contemporary functionality with traditional features.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with high ceilings, a large island and bi-fold doors
- Dual aspect sitting room with limestone fireplace and wood burning stove
- A bright and spacious study for home workers
- An additional well-sized room which could serve as a playroom or a separate dining room
- Master bedroom with two dressing areas and a luxurious en-suite with stand-alone bath
- Four further double bedrooms; two with en-suites
- Driveway area leading to a double garage which provides parking for 2/3 cars and also a layby for further visitor parking
- Estate railings to the front of the home which lead round to the large rear garden
LocationAscot (approximately 2.9 miles)
Windsor (approximately 7.5 miles)
Bracknell (approximately 3.8 miles)
Commuter transport links to London are excellent with easy access to M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow. Rail stations in nearby Ascot and Bracknell link to London Waterloo and a fast train service to Paddington operates from Maidenhead.
This home is located opposite the leading independent preparatory school, Lambrook. Additional well-regarded state and private schools include Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. George's, St. Mary's Ascot, Wellington College and Eton College.