As a landlord you know the importance of keeping your property in good condition. Not only to keep your current tenants happy but to attract new ones too!
Investing in the refurbishment of a buy-to-let property can make a big difference to the rental value and avoids it sitting empty.
We recommend that landlords refurbish their rental properties every 5 years. But this doesn’t have to result in spending a small fortune, nor does it mean that you need to spend the next couple of months with a paintbrush in hand.
Luckily, we specialise in managing and maintaining rental properties and are more than happy to advise landlords on renovation and can even manage the entire project!
How can we help?Our close relationships with local and trusted contractors mean we can offer landlords…
- A dedicated member of the team to oversee the refurbishment project from start to finish
- Potential to increase your rental yield
- Competitive prices
- Qualified, trusted and fully vetted local contractors
- Advice on how to increase your rental value
- Greater attraction in high quality tenants
- Before, during and after photos
A refurbished property is going to be more desirable to potential tenants, resulting in a higher rental yield. Not only this but it’s likely that the energy efficiency of the property will improve too – win, win!
Talk to us to find out more about refurbishing your property and see if we can help.
T: 01733 315049