Selling your home
Choosing the right estate agent is an important decision and in today's market, it's more crucial than ever. Not all estate agents are the same, but Sharman Quinney can assure you that we are committed to working hard to help you find the right buyer for your home.
Our goal is simple. To help you achieve the best price possible, as quickly as possible. We have two approaches to selling homes. One is called private treaty and the other is called Modern Method of Auction.
Selling via our Modern Method of Auction
If you want to sell your home, you need to present your property in the best possible way. That's what our Ready to Sell marketing is all about. Here's what is included?
- Premium display advert on Rightmove.co.uk & Zoopla.co.uk
- Open House Event
- Video Trailer
- Professional Photography
- Floor plan
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Social Media coverage
- *NEW* 360 virtual tour
This enhanced marketing package is everything you need to make your property stand out from the crowd and what's more all of this is FREE* when you use the Sharman Quinney Home Conveyancing service.
Choose Sharman Quinney as your local estate agent
- Trusted local name, excellent reputation
- Our branches are situated in convenient town centre locations
- Dedicated teams providing you with a personal service
- Additional online marketing options available to help your property stand out from the crowd
- Fully trained staff working hard to help you at every step of the way
- Our Sellers Account enables you to approve your property particulars online and monitor the website performance of your home
- We can arrange Open House viewings
The complete service
We don't just sell homes - we help you move. Sharman Quinney can help you find a buyer, purchase your next home, as well as arrange a mortgage, survey or conveyancing too - the complete service all under one roof.
We are committed to the highest standard of customer care and comply with all legislative and regulatory aspects of the Residential Sales industry. We are members of The Property Ombudsman.
Locate a Sharman Quinney branch
Need a mortgage?Contact us for help and advice
Sharman Quinney Holdings Limited is registered in England and
Wales under company number 4174227, Registered Office is Cumbria House, 16-20
Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN. VAT Registration Number is 500 2481 05.
For activities relating to regulated mortgages and non-investment insurance contracts, Sharman Quinney Holdings Limited is an appointed representative of Connells Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Connells Limited’s Financial Services Register number is 302221.