Open House Events
Take a look at our upcoming Open House Events near you...Open house events offer an invaluable opportunity for buyers to explore our extensive range of properties for sale.
• Assess interest - Open houses allow you to see for yourself what the level of interest really is. This could help you decide on if (or when) you want to make an offer.
• Explore at your own pace - Open houses will allow you to move through the property with complete freedom. There is no urge to rush and you can examine more of the detail that is important to you.
• Spend longer at the property - buying a home is often a decision made after one or two 15 min viewings. At an OHE you can take as long as is needed to make an informed decision.
• Get some answers - A representative of Sharman Quinney will be on hand throughout the Open House Event to answer any questions or queries you have about the property.
Mortgage Advice weekWith the new year approaching, you may be looking to move home for a fresh start and that's where our professional Mortgage Consultants can help!
Whether you are looking for a mortgage for your new home, advice on reducing payments or to remortgage your current home, our Mortgage Advice Weeks can help guide you through your options.
• Saturday 6th January - Saturday 13th January (FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGE ADVICE WEEK)
• Saturday 13th January - Saturday 20th January (HOME MOVERS MORTGAGE ADVICE WEEK)
Contact us today to make an appointment with one of our qualified Mortgage Consultants and find out how we can help you.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU RE-MORTGAGE.
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA.
MOST BUY-TO-LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.