Sharman Quinney Estate Agents in Market Deeping
25 Market Place
At Sharman Quinney estate agents in Market Deeping, we have houses for sale in Market Deeping, Deeping St James and surrounding villages. We have been providing professional estate agency services for those buying or selling property in Market Deeping, Deeping St James and villages since 1992. Our range of services includes market appraisals, mortgages, will writing, conveyancing, surveys, EPCs and lettings.
As an established estate agents in Market Deeping we have gone from strength to strength, with all the local knowledge you need and enthusiasm you'd expect from a professional agent. Make Sharman Quinney your first choice, just look at our 'Sold' boards and houses for sale in Market Deeping.
We deal with properties in Market Deeping, Deeping St James, Deeping Gate, West Deeping, Deeping St Nicholas, Northborough, Maxey, Helpston, Etton, Langtoft, Baston, Thurlby and Bourne.
We would love to help you buy or sell your property in 2014, call today for more information.
Houses for sale in Market Deeping
why choose us...
- High Street location with prominent window displays in the heart of Market Deeping town centre.
- Range of specialised property services including Mortgage Advice, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, Sales and Lettings.
- In-house mortgage consultant to help get you moving.
- Access to your own sellers account to see the online performance of your home.
- FREE professional photography, FREE floor plans, FREE audio tour, FREE open house event, FREE premium display on Rightmove (subject to T&C).
- Struggling to find your next home? We have services to suit you including our Property Finder Service, ask for more details.
26 Apr 2014,
26 Apr 2014,
what our customers say...
Ms A is looking for a three bedroom semi detached house in Market Deeping or Deeping St James up to £150,000.
Mr & Mrs Q are looking for an executive individually built detached house in a village location up to £450,000.
Ms E is looking for a two or three bedroom detached bungalow in the Deepings or surrounding villages up to £200,000.
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a three or four bedroom detached property in Market Deeping or Deeping St James up to £175,000.
Mr M is looking for a three or four bedroom property in a non estate location in the Deepings with a good sized garden up to £275,000.
Mr C wants a three/four bedroom bungalow with a double garage in the Deepings up to £250,000.
A BROKER FEE OF UP TO £550 MAY BE PAYABLE ON APPLICATION.
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Sharman Quinney Holdings Limited is an Appointed Representative of Connells Limited who is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority for advising on mortgages and non-investment insurance contracts (most Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated). Registered in England No: 04174227. Registered Office: Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN